Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sailboat

Out in the Ocean

Today I'm going to be talking about how I overcome obstacles into making a sailboat. This is not going to look like a hard Origami for some people but for me it was a tough project to do. In the book that I have been using name Easy Origami by John Montrell on one of the steps it mention how it was "A three dimensional intermediate step"(Montrell 33). I was very confuse as to what I was suppose to do and one of the things about Origami is not to give up easily and keep trying.

The sailboat that I actually made is a logo for The Friends of The Origami Center of America(33). The sailboat in the book actually meant something from the author and its not just included in the book for the reader to learn how to make Origami

How do you overcome obstacles while making Origami?





No comments:

Post a Comment