Thursday, January 26, 2017

Yoga For Emotional Balance Elena Semenova

For my final post I will talk about staying healthy now that you tried out the many poses I have told you about. Staying healthy is a crucial part of our life because it corresponds with everything we do, weather that be work, school, playing a sport, or just feeling great overall. Being healthy is a big part of my life because I like the feeling of being healthy and really listening to your body, and understanding it. Because you have to care for your body, you will have it throughout your life so its important to keep it in good shape! My blog posts have been more about the mental uses of yoga and this post will be about that too, how to stay healthy in addition to having a great mental health. The way that Bo Forbes said that mental health is the root of your physical and emotional health, as well as how we deal with relationships, hardships and accomplishments. I agree with that whole heatedly! Because if you don't have mental health and if you cant really understand your body, its going to be  tough long life, but with this easy pose, you can really hear your inner voice and listen to what your body is telling you. " Everyone has problems weather that be work, or relationships, our body feels it all, all the stress, all the anger we have inside us or all the love. And I want to encourage everyone to really feel all the love in your body, all the love you have for everyone and everything. Because at the end of the day, many things can make you upset but the things that really matter are the ones that made you happy" (Bo Forbes 109). I agree with her in this statement! Because really life is about being positive and loving! This pose is called "Towards the Sun" and it has a funny name especially to us because we live somewhere where there isn't any sun, but when it was sunny and I tried out this pose, I opened my window and sat on the floor of my bedroom, and just sat there, enjoying the suns rays and feeling all the love I had in my body while also letting go of all the anger, all the sourness and hate. If you ever feel mad or depressed, I recommend sitting in this pose somewhere outside towards the sun, even though its really really cold, when it does get sunny try this pose out! It will help you get rid of things like anger holding you back, and you feel so much better and ready to go on with life, loving everything and not letting the little things get you down! That's the way of staying healthy!
What will you let go with this pose?

No comments:

Post a Comment