Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cooking eggs

Eggs were always a breakfast that I really enjoyed, but didn't really know how to cook. Luckily, this cookbook taught me the ways! First off, the book said you have to put one tablespoon of olive oil on the pan and spread it (Williams 26). So that's what I did, after I heated up the pan. After that, I broke the egg by hitting it on the side of the pan and put it in. Next, the book said, "Put a pinch of salt and pepper to the eggs" (Williams 26). So I did that to add that bit of flavor so the eggs wouldn't be so bland. Furthermore, I added a slice of toast with cheese on the side to make the breakfast more fulfilling. What's your favorite side dish to go with eggs?










Williams, Carolyn Land., and Rachel Quinlivan. The Ultimate Kid-approved Cookbook: Delicious Food Kids Will Eat, Nutritious Meals Mom Will Love. New York, NY: Oxmoor House, 2011.







No comments:

Post a Comment