Monday, January 23, 2017

Making Candy Boxes

Candy Box


Hi welcome back to my block post! Today I'm going to be showing you the end results of the candy box that I made. This Origami that I made was not difficult to make once you try it but just looking at the instructions it look difficult. My book Easy Origami by John Montroll is a book about Origami and easy instructions on making origami.

In the book one of the directions mention "Collapse along the creases so that all the corners meet"(Montroll 44). The wording in my book is very complicated but when looking at the picture its very helpful. The picture in the book of the Candy Box looks so much bigger but when I made the Candy box it was much smaller. I decided to make 2 boxes since it was easy to make after the 1st one.

As this project comes to an end making Origami has grown on me and I will probably be doing Origami on my own time and try to make more advance Origami. John Montroll mentions "Paper folding is a wonderful hobby and a wonderful group activity "(Montroll 1).  Origami is not just a paper folding but its also a hobby.


No comments:

Post a Comment