Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Eve Waters Braid #3

Eve Waters
Braid #3
My Favorite braiding "cornrows"
The final challenge.

Good afternoon bloggers!
My goal this time around was to challenge myself by doing a harder hairstyle. I decided to go with cornrows. On page 45 by the authors still using by Sarah Hiscox and Willa Burton on the book "The Braid".  This braid is one of the most challenging in the book and I thought i should push myself to try these tiny little braids on a friend to see how they will turn out. I will go through the steps and then just show you the outcome of what the braids look like in the end. I struggled with taking pictures during the process but did have a successful outcome in my opinion. My model this time was Liv Lager. I hope you enjoy!


First you should know that this is just small, complicated dutch braids. Depending on the person you should shoot for 6 or more cornrows. My model for the day was Liv, she had sort of thin hair so I decided to go for 5 braids. Make sure you comb your hair out or there will be a lot of tangles you wont want to find later in the process.

Continue on the process by sectioning the hair into 5 sections. This is the little dutch braids remember, so don't make them either to small or to large. Start the process at the top of the head and keep close to the root. Example A:
Displaying Snapchat-606635745.jpg

This should be the rules for every time you start a new braid. Repeat the steps for each braid that you continue to do.



Finally this is the end product of what the hair should look like...
Displaying Snapchat-742695455.jpg
Displaying Snapchat-606635745.jpg




Hope you enjoyed the process and try this at home if you want a fun challenge! I defiantly think this was my favorite braid to try so far from the book. This book is 10/10 recommended if you want a fun experience that's also challenging. Thank you for reading my blog and check out my other 2 blogs under the name "Eve Waters". Thanks again!! See you soon bloggers.



No comments:

Post a Comment