Saturday, January 27, 2018

Origami Hobby Post #2 -Turtle

My first post, I did was based around animals, today I have a little more advanced animal to do, the Turtle. My book sadly doesn't have a turtle I like so I am going online for this one. Today we are going to look at a well received cite with the domain of "https://www.origamiway.com/origami-turtle.shtml"Click Here has probably the most helpful and clear instructions I've seen for a long while, definitely beats IKEA.

"Step 1: Start with a square piece of origami paper with color side up" (Origamiway). I just have single colored paper, origami paper often has a colored side and a white side.

Step 2 and 3 are simple, Fold in half then unfold, take the top 2 corners and fold them to the crease made in step 2.

Step 4 was to flip the paper over, so no folds are shown.
Step 5: "Fold the slants to meet at the center and allow the flaps in back to come loose." (Origamiway)

Step 6 was to fold the top parallelogram formed in half then unfold a little higher to form a little head.


Step 7 was the fold in the bottom "legs" to the crease mad at the start. then to unfold a little down the paper, to form a "tuck"


Step 8 was the tough part, pinch the Bottom formed by the "leg" fold and crease it under the body. Then you are done.

Work Cited
Origami Turtle Instructions and Diagram, www.origamiway.com/origami-                                                        turtle.shtml.                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment