Monday, January 25, 2016

Extreme Sports Drawing - Moto X Bike

For my final blog post, I decided to do something creative. Instead of following directions that my book gave me to create a drawing, I created a drawing solely from my thoughts. I took some of the methods that the book gave me in order to do this drawing, such as the method of drawing in shapes. On the first page of instructions in my book it states, "By combining simple shapes and lines, anything can be drawn" (AV2 4) I used this method throughout my blogs when I was attempting to draw something new. Another method that I used from my book to create my final drawing was the method that states I should start a drawing by creating a stick figure like frame, as it says when instructing on how to draw a formula one car, "Start with a stick figure frame of the car." (AV2 8) Another thing that I noticed the author(s) kept consistent throughout each drawing was the detail that each drawing had. In my final drawing, which was of a Moto X Bike, I tried to create as much detail as I possibly could.

My final drawing is as follows:
When I draw, my mind does not think of objects as 3D as well as it thinks of them as a 2D form so I decided to do my final drawing in 2D. I decided not to color it either because in my last drawings I did not like how they turned out after I colored them.

Thank you for following me as I improved my drawing skills with the help of blogging. I hope you enjoyed all of the drawings that I put hard work into. I would really like it if you left feedback on my final drawing. Do you think I improved my drawing skills? What could I have done better to improve my drawing skills? If I were to draw another picture, what should I draw? 

No comments:

Post a Comment