Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cooking spaghetti


I made spaghetti with red sauce. Some ingredients that I used, which I got from the book was: tomatoes, garlic salt, vegetable oil, pepper, chipotle seasoning, and lemon pepper seasoning for the red sauce (Williams 74). So, I put all these ingredients in for the sauce. Then, for the spaghetti, the book said, "Get water with salt and let the noodles boil for approximately 10-15 minutes" (Williams 74). So, I boiled the noodles for about 13 minutes and it came out well. After that, I put the red sauce over the noodles, and it was delicious. This article helped me improve my skill of cooking spaghetti, which I didn't know how to do at first. However, it was easier than I expected. Overall, the spaghetti was very good, but a bit bland. What other ingredients do you think I should add to give a bit more flavor to the dish?

Williams, Carolyn Land., and Rachel Quinlivan. The Ultimate Kid-approved Cookbook: Delicious Food Kids Will Eat, Nutritious Meals Mom Will Love. New York, NY: Oxmoor House, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment