Friday, November 25, 2016

Triple "C" Cookies

Vicki Nguyen
Period 4
Triple "C"
(chocolate chip cookies)

I always love baking, but I usually don't make homemade cookie. I always tends to buy cookie mixes, but this time I choose to make my own. My favorite cookie is the classic chocolate chip cookie.
Bring out your inner Cookie Monster because here is the best recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Forget store brought cookies and make fresh homemade cookies because homemade are always the best. For my first blog post it will be about baking chocolate chip cookies.

"My fondest memories as a child are connected to the kitchen" (Giagrande 11). No matter how old you are we all have something in common. Which, is baking in the kitchen with your family. So let get started and start baking.

Ingredient
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 teaspoons hot water
  • 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips





Direction
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  • Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
  • Beat the eggs one at a time, then add in the vanilla.
  • Dissolve the baking soda in hot water. Along with salt.
  • Then stir in the flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
  • Drop by large spoonful onto the wax pans.
  • Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.







After I made the chocolate chip cookies, it turned out great. It was really soft and chewy. The only problem was after leaving it out for an hour or two it turned hard. But overall I recommend  this recipe.

What kind of cookies do you like?

Sterling, N/A. Sterling Publishing Co., Inc., The Barnes & Noble Cookie Bake-Off: Top 75 Recipes from Around the Country New York 2015,

2 comments:

  1. I loved your post! I think your cookies look great. My favorite cookies are definitely chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog post. I agree with you also. My all time favorite cookies are the classic chocolate chips.

      Delete