Monday, November 28, 2016

The Fun Of Making Origami Art by Azzahra N.

Origami is the art that not a lot of people know about. In the book Easy Origami by, John Montroll this teaches you different collection of traditional Japanese projects for beginners in the hope of sparking a life long interest in Origami (1). Doing Origami keep my mind busy and keeps me occupied. I've always been interested in doing some kind of art. Following directions hasn't always come easy for me but why not try again. This book provides a good foundation as you move on to more advanced folding (1). Origami is not just about folding and making shapes but you have to be precise on the folding and following direction


In Easy Origami by John Montroll it teaches me step by step on how to make things from dogs to Frogs. As the book goes on it gets harder and harder. I started out with the first item that John shows in the book for beginner. Origami is an art from Japan that not a lot people do on a daily basis


What I struggle the most when doing origami is making them look equal and folding them equally. As times goes on I could improve Origami with this Independent Reading Project Quarter 2.


What kind of Origami do you like to do?







No comments:

Post a Comment