Monday, November 21, 2016

Rahzia Johnson's Introduction to Makeup Artistry Masterclass

Hi, my name is Rahzia Johnson and I am in Ms. Meara's 4th period honors English class. I have a strong passion for makeup and the art of makeup, and am planning to become a High Fashion Makeup Artist, so I decided for my independent reading project that I would use Jemma Kidd's- an astounding high fashion makeup artist and fashion model from the UK- highly popular book in the makeup industry "Make-up Master Class" and use her tips and tutorials in the book to re-create and or improve my current makeup skills. The following pictures below are attached to represent my current skill. I hope you all will follow along with me and give me feedback as I post! - Rahzia Johnson
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What are some makeup looks/techniques you would like to see me do /master?

Melanie Martinez Dollhouse Music Video Inspired Look
Casual Natural Look (Excluding Winged Tip Eyeliner)
Glam Classic Red Lip Look W/Gold Accent (Used for homecoming)

Grunge Inspired Fall Look with Natural Brow

Giraffe Print Inspired Look (used for Halloween)

No comments:

Post a Comment